Translate

Monday 20 July 2015

Mondo Rock - 1986 - Primitive Love Rites 12 inch (Extended Mix)




Primitive Love Rites (Extended Mix)/Rule Of Threes (Extended Mix)


Mondo Rock are a rock band from Melbourne, Australia, most prominent in the early 1980s. The band was formed in late 1976 by singer-songwriter-guitarist Ross Wilson.

Both Primitive Love Rites and Rule Of Threes were released as singles of the 1986 Boom Baby Boom album but were only mildly successful. Here to download are the 12" remixes of those songs.

3 comments:

  1. Once again thank you for fulfilling my requests and good to hear you are back on track with equipment and Internet.

    Thanks for this, I believe Aussie 12” and wanted to hear the B-side remix. No idea this existed!!

    So what I have done is put a link below from zippyshare with attest run to see if this gets to you and you approve of what I have included. Knowing that you have wave formats (No Problem!). The file included a conversion to MP3 (MP3 320 Vsn). This honeymoon file has a single plus Pics & info for you.

    The Honeymoon - 7 Inch-45 - 1982 + Info.rar
    http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/wtxnRcpL/file.html




    If you have their album(Promise) I would like to listen to it, if not maybe the single – Love Wakes Up/Osaka -7” forgot about that one !

    This may be the rarest piece I have other than some popular stuff from the late 1970’s and early 1980’s from Australia. Have some more Like the swingers, maybe acompilation and a few 12”s that I do not see there, if you approve of this share.
    Thanks Again !!


    1AussieMusicLover (Plus a Whole Lot More…)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aussie Music Lover could you leave your email adress in the comments so I can contact you I won't publish it.

    ReplyDelete