Translate

Tuesday 10 July 2018

Various - 1986 - Australian TV's Greatest Hits @320 RE-POST REQUEST


Ask The Leyland Brothers/Off The Beaten Track/Leyland Bros. Great Outdoors/Beyond 2000/Wonderworld/No. 96/Aunty Jack Theme/Hogan Theme/Tonight With Bert Newton Theme/Sullivans Theme/Daryl Somers Show/In Melbourne Tonight/Hunter/A Current Affair/Division Four/Darrods Theme/Here's Humphrey/Skippy/Logies Theme 1970/GTV9 Theme 1976/Nine Network Shuffle/9 News Theme/Tarax Magic Mirror/Theme From The Don Lane Show/Ford New Faces/Sale Of The Century/Willesee Theme/Rush/Cowra Breakout/Waterfront/Power Without Glory/Australia You're Standing In It/The Anzac's Theme/Mother And Son/A Big Country/Riptide/Carsons Law/Perfect Match/Sons And Daughters/Secret Valley/Class Of '74/Celebrity Game/The Restless Years/Chopper Squad/Glenview High/Blankety Blanks/Family Feud/It's A Knockout/Matchmates/Neighbours/Prisoner/Taurus Rising/Young Doctors/The New Price Is Right/Wheel Of Fortune/Concentration/Mavis Bramston Show/Theme From A Country Practice/Four Corners


Wonderful album 59 great tracks from some of Australia's best loved and watched TV shows throughout the years some great memories there.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mort,
    Very nice Thank You. I presume you don't have FLAC?
    Great website and great posts
    Have a great day
    Warm regards
    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did at one stage AssEClark but it was on an internal that crashed and I hadn't moved it to one of my backups so it's now in the ether. I have the album but don't think I'll ever go through the trauma of listening to 59 songs over and over again while I clean them up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Totally understand. I could image the trauma, I remember remastering a Toni Basil - Mickey 12 Inch for a record company, I am still in rehab.
    Cheers
    Ray

    ReplyDelete