Translate

Saturday 7 August 2010

Don Lane - Strictly For The Birds Art


I was looking through one of my local Op shops last week when I found this one and I thought great another Don Lane album to add to the collection but when I got it home and had a look at it noticed some songs looked familiar and sure enough exactly the same album as the previously posted self titled 1968 release but different packaging. This would be the original as the 1968 version is a Music For Pleasure release this is the second time I've come across this as another Don Lane post turned out to be the same as one that Ozzie Music Man had posted but his did differ slightly as it had a couple of bonus tracks I wonder if this has happened with other Don Lane albums. As I have already posted the music in the other post I thought I would at least post the artwork for those interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment